Julian Lennon is on a roll. He has released new music (after 15 years!), produced more of his photography and is now unveiling a ground-breaking App that will showcase his latest work in an audio, film and visual interactive format. The now available Julian Lennon App is priced at $11.99 on iTunes and is available in all formats (Apple, Android, Windows and Kindle Fire).
The App revolves around a feature-length documentary titled, Through The Picture Window, that explores Julian as an artist and his life. It was filmed by award winning film-maker Dick Carruthers (Oasis, Led Zeppelin, The Killers, Aerosmith). Click here for a sneak peek at the documentary, which also has exclusive interviews from Bono, Steven Tyler and the man himself, Julian Lennon.
The App features:
* Through The Picture Window the feature length documentary.
* The visual album: Julian’s latest album Everything Changes in bespoke videos for all 14 tracks in rich, high def playback.
* Hidden features and bonus content for those with an inquisitive nature.
* Acoustic versions of all 14 tracks, synched with the videos
* Live switching between acoustic and album versions just by shaking your device!
* The full, frank and funny interview with U2 singer Bono, talking about Julian’s work and friendship.
* Paul Buchanan from The Blue Nile sharing his perception and experience of working with Julian in the form of a short film monologue.
* A lean-forward, interactive mode of viewing the film featuring on-screen Butterfly Links, that take the user above, around and beyond the linear film and back again.
* Fully interactive menus glide the user around the App.
* Users can download Julian’s Butterfly Artwork to their devices to use as wallpaper and screen savers.